Monday, September 24, 2007

I'll be the guest speaker at Giff Constable's SL Entrepreneurs Gather on Oct. 4

Thanks to the Electric Sheep's Giff Constable for inviting me to come and talk to his SL Entrepreneurs club gathering on Oct. 4.

I'm not entirely sure how this will play out, but I'll be coming to talk about the things I learned in the process of researching and writing my book, The Entrepreneur's Guide to Second Life: Making Money in the Metaverse, which will be published on Nov. 5.

This is an exciting opportunity, because there are few people as well-respected in the SL universe as Giff. So I'm very honored to be invited and to be able to share what I've learned with the audience.

If you're reading this and have any kind of similar gatherings that you're organizing, I'd be equally honored to come and talk with your group. Please just let me know.

No comments: