Sunday, September 23, 2007

Here I am!

I know...I've been remiss. I launched this blog (to moderate fanfare) in May, heralding the beginning of the promotional period for my book, The Entrepreneur's Guide to Second Life, and then....Well, and then I didn't return.

But here I am. I'm ready to get this thing going, to get you excited, and to begin making this book--which is scheduled to hit store shelves in just weeks--a known quantity.

I intend to ramp this up pretty quick. It will be a collection of original observations, images and snippets from the book. There are also likely to be entirely new interviews with successful SL entrepreneurs, as well as the occasional musing by others associated with this economy.

So! Onward and upward. I hope you will stop back at least as often as I post. And I hope you will consider pulling over at the tube stop for your local Amazon.com to buy a copy (or 100).

Thanks, and welcome back. To you and to me.

Daniel

No comments: