Monday, October 1, 2007

My OTHER new blog, Geek Culture, launches

This is unrelated--mostly--to Second Life entrepreneurship, but I thought I'd give a quick shout out to my other brand-new blog, Geek Culture, which has just launched.

Geek Culture is part of CNET News.com's roster of new personal blogs by reporters like myself.

The big picture description: "At the tech culture nexus of video games, fire art, LEGO, 3D virtual worlds, social networking, aviation, hacked Roombas and so much more, CNET News.com's Daniel Terdiman sits with his pen, notebook, laptop and camera, chronicling the latest and greatest for your reading and viewing pleasure. Stop by regularly for a look at the 'fun beat' brought to you by a reporter uniquely positioned to take you into the middle of another side of technology."

Anyway, if you have a moment, stop on by. It's just now launched, so there's only one post. But give it a few days, and it'll be full of yummy, geeky goodness.

No comments: